Health & Safety comes first at Spanbeton.
Whether we are stressing steel, lifting elements or consulting with our clients about the design of a bridge or viaduct: health & safety play a role in all facets of Spanbeton’s work.
For this reason, Spanbeton works with the safety programme “Omzien Naar Elkaar” [Looking Out For Each Other] or: “ONE”.
With this programme, Spanbeton works to minimise safety risks and prevent unsafe situations. We focus on achieving 0 accidents.
With ONE, we say as a company:
- Safety comes first at Spanbeton.
- Safety speaks for itself.
- Every employee, customer, partner and visitor of Spanbeton comes first.
- They work safely in a safe environment.
- We work on safety together and we make sure that others are also safe.
- We talk to each other about safety.
- Our culture is based on working safely or not at all.